Position: Marketing Associate
Type: Full Time, Salaried
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
- Riley Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: RILY), through its subsidiaries, provides collaborative financial services and solutions to the capital raising and financial advisory needs of public and private companies and high net worth individuals. The company operates through several wholly-owned subsidiaries, including B. Riley FBR, Inc., Wunderlich Securities, Inc., Great American Group, LLC, B. Riley Capital Management, LLC (which includes B. Riley Asset Management, B. Riley Wealth Management, and Great American Capital Partners, LLC) and B. Riley Principal Investments, a group that makes proprietary investments in other businesses, such as the acquisition of United Online, Inc.
The B. Riley Financial Marketing Team supports the entire enterprise, which consists of nearly 1,000 professionals across five entities and their sub divisions. Key areas of focus are communications (internal and external) and access events. It’s our goal to unify our brands, our message and maintain consistency throughout all of our marketing channels and experiences. We maintain a full event calendar, hosting multiple large client conferences and employee events throughout the year. B. Riley Financial, Inc. seeks an energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented Marketing Associate to support the entire marketing effort.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Continuously monitor and update internal and external print and digital assets to ensure all information is up to date.
- Collect information and assets from various departments for the purposes of updates to all online and print assets.
- Assist in the creation of marketing collateral, as needed.
- Track all expenses for the purposes of budget reconciliation.
- Maintain and update our corporate events calendar.
- Maintain Marketing dashboard and prepare weekly team meeting agendas.
- Assist with the development of marketing campaigns.
- Provide on-site assistance for conferences and events, as needed. May involve out of state travel 2-3 times per year.
- Perform various other marketing and support functions, as assigned by VP Marketing.
- Job Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field of study with 2+ years of professional experience.
- Must be able to quickly acclimate to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient copywriting, grammar and proofreading skills. Ability to write clear, compelling, informative, marketing-oriented and/or explanatory copy for a variety of mediums.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and disciplined approach to work.
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn and continually improve performance.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of management, client and vendor audiences.
- Must have working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Mastery of MS Office Suite.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Communications: 2 years
- Woodland Hills, CA
Required work authorization:
- United States
To apply, please click here.