We are seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist to work in our Woodland Hills, CA office.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is detail oriented. The candidate will be responsible for performing accurate recording and timely processing of vendor/consulting invoices and employee expense reports for disbursement. This position resides in the Corporate AP function and reports to the Corporate Accounts Payable Manager.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reviews invoices for accuracy and approval and enter invoices into NetSuite
- Codes expenses accurately
- Reconciles vendor accounts; monitor records of amounts owed
- Processes employee expense reports for payment while ensuring complete with receipts and compliant with the Company reimbursement policy
- Maintains accurate vendor master files and Tax ID information in NetSuite and track related charges
- Assists in year-end form 1099-misc processing
- Effectively and professionally interacts with vendors and consultants to address inquiries
- Interfaces internally with other departments to ensure records are accurate and address inquires
- Assist with auditing employee expense reports, in line with company guidelines