The Analyst is responsible for providing valuation consulting and related services to clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze and interpret financial statements and data provided by the subject company
- Understands and properly utilizes the market, income and cost approaches when performing on an engagement.
- Identifies key value drivers and properly accounts for them in financial models
- Participates in management interviews with the subject company to gather data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction
- Report Writing – Presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Record Keeping – Documenting all pertinent data used in analysis.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, accounting, finance, economics, or business from an accredited college/university
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel operations
- Valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated strong level of computer skills to include, Microsoft Office applications, as well as other office software products in a Windows environment
- Excellent with Internet use, email functions and website application