The Principal is a recognized expert on real estate restructuring issues, who will be responsible for all aspects of business development and execution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Focuses on the developing and implementing strategic real estate and corporate finance plans for our clients.
- Focuses primarily on the development of new business, marketing and implementing strategic real estate plans for our clients.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Expertise in developing real estate analysis, real estate acquisitions and dispositions, lease modifications and terminations, and corporate finance and capital market services.
- In-depth expertise in real estate advisory and transnational experience
- Expertise in workouts and restructurings, specializing in strategic planning, the sale of real estate assets and lease negotiations.
- Ability to represent financial, corporate and retail clients.