The Vice President is responsible for the analysis, marketing, negotiation and disposition of real estate and leasehold properties for healthy and distressed companies across the country.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic real estate plans for clients involving property analysis, acquisitions and dispositions.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Skilled in lease mitigations and termination negotiations
- Experience in the marketing and selling of commercial, industrial and income producing properties across the country.
- Knowledgeable in building due diligence packages in complex and large portfolio cases.
- Skills in lease-related services including negotiation, modification and termination of leases, as well as real estate financing and sale/leaseback services.
- Experienced in testifying in Bankruptcy Court is a preferred
- MBA preferred.