We are seeking a full-time Content Marketing Specialist immediately to work in our Woodland Hills, CA office.
The Content Marketing Specialist is a member of the Corporate Marketing Team which is responsible for supporting the entire enterprise. Key areas of focus are communications (internal and external), sales and marketing collateral (print and digital) and Marketing Compliance; ensuring consistency of message and brand across marketing channels and experiences. The successful candidate will enjoy working with management, colleagues and vendor partners at all levels, be organized, and have excellent communication skills. This individual will be able to work independently with little supervision and will have the ability to take on various projects.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute multi-channel programs to achieve key marketing and sales objectives, with an emphasis on content generation.
- Write, proofread and edit internal communication, as well as external communications and published content, as necessary.
- Provide Marketing Compliance services and manage all marketing assets, including (but not limited to) the website, social media, presentations, email programs and marketing collateral.
- Design, develop and distribute marketing materials including one sheets, presentations, social media posts, email campaigns, event collateral, sales materials and other assets.
- Generate and implement marketing initiatives, tasks, and projects by communicating with various department management teams to identify and anticipate needs.
- Conduct market research on competitors in the area of messaging; positioning, tonality, frequency, delivery, etc.
- Perform various other marketing and support functions.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- 5 years of professional experience in Marketing.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field of study.