Associate or Senior Associate position available in the Ft. Lauderdale office of an established national restructuring and financial advisory services firm.
Summary: Responsibilities include detailed financial analysis, asset tracing and regulatory reporting to state, Federal and bankruptcy courts in connection with bankruptcy and restructuring and forensic accounting and litigation support services.
- Access and comprehend investigative issues,
- Perform data analytics relevant to investigative issues,
- Conduct fraud investigations and business dispute investigations,
- Prepare damages calculations in complex financial litigation matters,
- Perform due diligence investigations for potential and existing lenders and investors
- Prepare schedules, tables, charts and written documents to summarize and support financial analyses and findings