We are seeking a full-time Financial Analyst person to work in our Woodland Hills, CA office.
The successful candidate must be able to pay attention to details, multi-task, prioritize, effectively communicate and problem solve.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs analysis and creates appraisal financial exhibits for three to five appraisals per month in adherence to GA guidelines
- Receives and reviews subject company’s data and identifies and missing items or discrepancies
- Monitors and communicates open items with subject company to ensure compliance
- Perform sku analysis to identify slow moving segments of inventory
- Reviews and identifies company expenses necessary for appraisal model
- Communicates status of appraisals effectively internally and externally
- Routinely uses creativity to resolve work-related problems and challenges
- Effectively sets priorities and works in an organized manner
- Review analysis to ensure adherence to defined GA quality standards and policies
- Performs administrative functions related to assigned appraisals such as field visit requests
- Provide support for other ad-hoc projects as needed
Qualifications and skills:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and ability to handle diverse issues involving all levels of management.
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills to include, Microsoft Office applications, as well as other office software products in a Windows environment.
- Proficiency with Internet use and website application.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- In depth knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with ability to use in varied situations