We are seeking a full-time Financial Analyst to work in our Chicago, IL office. The successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing data for three to five inventory appraisals per month, support a project manager or small team and produce findings and present to appropriate personnel.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs analysis and creates appraisal financial exhibits for three to five appraisals per month in adherence to GA guidelines
- Receives and reviews subject company’s data, including financial statements, general ledgers, inventory reports, and sales and gross margin data
- Identifies missing items or discrepancies and communicates open items and questions to subject company to ensure compliance
- Communicates status of ongoing projects effectively internally and externally
- Routinely uses creativity to resolve work-related problems and challenges
- Effectively sets priorities and works in an organized manner
- Review analysis to ensure adherence to defined GA quality standards and policies
- Provide support for other ad-hoc projects as needed
Education, Experience and Skills required:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and ability to handle diverse issues involving all levels of management.
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills to include, Microsoft Office applications, as well as other office software products in a Windows environment.
- Proficiency with Internet use and website application.
- In depth knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with ability to use in varied situations.