POSITION SCOPE: Responsible for evaluating and analyzing data for three to five inventory appraisals per month and will support a project manager or small team. Produces findings and presents to appropriate personnel. Works under supervision and does not supervise other personnel. Duties have a significant financial impact of potentially hundreds of millions of dollars on client companies and lending institutions, as well materially impact the profitability of the appraisal group.
- Performs analysis and creates appraisal financial exhibits for three to five appraisals per month in adherence to GA guidelines
- Receives and reviews subject company’s data and identifies and missing items or discrepancies
- Monitors and communicates open items with subject company to ensure compliance
- Perform sku analysis to identify slow moving segments of inventory
- Reviews and identifies company expenses necessary for appraisal model
- Communicates status of appraisals effectively internally and externally
- Routinely uses creativity to resolve work-related problems and challenges
- Effectively sets priorities and works in an organized manner
- Review analysis to ensure adherence to defined GA quality standards and policies
- Performs administrative functions related to assigned appraisals such as field visit requests
- Provide support for other ad-hoc projects as needed
PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and ability to handle diverse issues involving all levels of management.
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills to include, Microsoft Office applications, as well as other office software products in a Windows environment.
- Proficiency with Internet use and website application.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- In depth knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with ability to use in varied situations.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to function in high-pressure situations.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer.
- Correctable vision and hearing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear, easy to understand telephone voice.
- Ability to bend and stoop to do filing.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods in front of a computer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00/year + Discretionary Bonus + 401K Match