POSITION SCOPE: Responsible for management of data requests and the financial analysis portion of multiple inventory appraisals per month and will support a project manager or a small team. As the position develops, under the direction of a manager will perform functions relating to leading appraisals including communicating with clients, conducting management interviews, and performing field visits. Has frequent contact with others outside of workgroup, both inside and outside GA. Duties have a significant financial impact of potentially hundreds of millions of dollars on client companies and lending institutions, as well materially impact the profitability of the appraisal group.
- Independently performs analysis and creates appraisal financial exhibits for multiple appraisals per month in adherence to GA guidelines
- Receives and reviews subject company’s data and identifies and missing items or discrepancies
- Expanded deal responsibility including meeting manager to discuss the scope of the appraisal and discuss findings
- Monitors and communicates open items with subject company to ensure compliance
- Direct and manage field consultants
- Perform sku analysis to identify slow moving segments of inventory
- Reviews and identifies company expenses necessary for appraisal model
- Communicates status of appraisals effectively internally and externally
- Routinely uses creativity to resolve work-related problems and challenges
- Effectively sets priorities and works in an organized manner
- Review analysis to ensure adherence to defined GA quality standards and policies
- Performs administrative functions related to assigned appraisals such as field visit requests
- Provide support for other ad-hoc projects as needed
- As position develops, the following duties will be added with manager supervision:
- Plan and manage projects and use of resources with subject companies and client banks
- Perform management interviews and site visits
- Maintain and manage effective relationships with companies and banks throughout the appraisal process
PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum one year work-related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and ability to handle diverse issues involving all levels of management.
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills to include, Microsoft Office applications, as well as other office software products in a Windows environment.
- Proficiency with Internet use and website application.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- In depth knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with ability to use in varied situations.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to function in high-pressure situations.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer.
- Correctable vision and hearing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear, easy to understand telephone voice.
- Ability to bend and stoop to do filing.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods in front of a computer.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. Great American reserves the right to revise or change duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.