We are seeking a Part-Time Temporary Writer to work 20-25 hours per week in order to support our writing team in the Needham, Massachusetts office.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct independent company and industry research
- Assemble research into concise summaries to be used by the writing team in final report production
- Integrate information obtained from field notes, management interviews, and team meetings
- Review work for errors, integrate corrections during the review process, and meet deadlines
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum one year of experience in professional writing or editing
- Education: BA in English or related major
- Proficiency in MS Word required
- Candidates must be excellent writers with a genuine interest in learning about companies and their industries.
- Attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines, and the ability to work within a fast-paced, team environment are also critical.
- 20 to 25 hours per week
- No benefits
- Local candidates only please
- Personal transportation is required (GA is not easily accessible by public transportation)