We are seeking a full-time Sales Administration Support person to work in our Needham, MA office.
The successful candidate must be able to pay attention to details, multi-task, prioritize, effectively communicate and problem solve.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Acts as a conduit for Operations and Sales to resolve client issues while making independent decisions on how to best support acquisition of new business.
- Needs to work diligently to make sure the deal gets signed by interacting with multiple groups including clients.
- Provides general administrative support as directed and with high levels of initiative to go the extra mile in quality and sale innovation
- Screens and manages incoming calls and emails, and prioritizes most-urgent over low importance matters before handing off to her supervisor
- CRM Power User. Makes homegrown CRM system and project management system entries, and ensures accuracy of pre-loaded information
- Provide assistance with presentation development and regular attendance to client meetings as well as event planning
- Create electronic folder for deal teams which includes the face sheet, signed engagement letter, confidentiality agreement, information request list and other relevant info pertaining to the deal
- Provides all office management functions.