We are seeking a full-time Senior Associate to work in our Chicago, IL office.
The successful candidate must be extremely detail oriented, be able to work on multiple engagements at any given time, and be able to work with managers and staff to ensure timely delivery of communication and deliverables.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Project execution within deadline and budget.
- Complete the analysis, collect and analyze data that will be compiled into the appraisal report, and actively communicates with the client and internal project team as milestones are completed.
- Foresee obstacles and come up with solutions in order to keep the project on track and within budget or be able to communicate any delays responsibly and far in advance.
- Each appraisal report goes through a review process prior to delivery. The SA will be expected to perform thorough peer reviews.
- Responsible for additional non-appraisal projects that may arise that may have effects on the business operations as a whole. They also
- Provide excellent customer service that generates unsolicited positive feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.