Job Description and Requirements
The Vice President role is an experienced level position that supports a client engagement team(s). Strong analytical, 3-statement financial and cash flow modeling, data management, writing and communication skills are required. Energetic, hardworking, creative and strong financial analysis and modeling skills are all characteristics of a successful B. Riley FBR Vice President. Ability and willingness to undertake travel is required.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant restructuring/distressed experience at a professional services firm, consulting firm, or investment banking; or an advanced degree with several years of additional experience.
- Track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet client’s needs.
- Experience supervising other professionals is required.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills. Strong understanding of financial statements.
- Able to work independently. High energy style, flexible and adaptive, works well in a very fast paced environment.
- Advanced written communication skills, able to prepare well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations. Articulately communicates information and adapts effectively to the audience. Delivers influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- An undergraduate degree from a top academic institution and a strong GPA required.
- Advanced degree(s) and applicable professional certification(s) are preferred.
About B. Riley FBR, Inc.
B. Riley FBR is a leading investment bank which provides corporate finance, research, and sales & trading to corporate, institutional and high net worth clients. Investment banking services include initial and follow-on offerings, institutional private placements, and merger and acquisition advisory services. The firm is nationally recognized for its highly ranked proprietary equity research. B. Riley FBR is a member of FINRA and SIPC. For more information, please visit www.brileyfbr.com.
To apply for this position, please click here.