B. Riley Financial is a publicly traded, diversified financial services company which takes a collaborative approach to the capital raising and financial advisory needs of public and private companies and high net worth individuals.
Headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in major U.S. financial markets, the firm consists of over 900 employees whose cross-platform expertise is mobilized to provide a myriad of financial solutions. Its wholly-owned subsidiaries include:
- B. Riley FBR, Inc. (B. Riley FBR), a FINRA-licensed broker dealer
- Great American Group, LLC (GA), provider of advisory and valuation services, asset disposition and auction solutions, commercial lending, and real estate advisory services
- B. Riley Capital Management, LLC, a SEC-registered investment advisor includes B. Riley Asset Management, a provider of investment products to institutional and high net worth investors, and B. Riley Wealth Management, a multi-family office practice and wealth management firm focused on the needs of ultra-high net worth individuals and families; and Great American Capital Partners, a provider of senior secured loans and second lien secured loan facilities to middle market public and private U.S. companies.
- Wunderlich Securities, a registered broker/dealer and Registered Investment Advisor, provides wealth management services to individuals and families, corporations and non-profit organizations, including qualified retirement plans, trusts, endowments and foundations.
- B. Riley Principal Investments, focuses on investing in or acquiring companies and corporate assets that present attractive cash-flow driven returns