Our Dedication To Service Extends Past Our Clients
B. Riley Financial and its associates are proud to support several charitable organizations and initiatives that make a positive impact at both a local and national level. Through our emphasis on corporate giving, employee engagement and education, we contribute to the betterment of our communities.
Charities in Focus
The Toigo Foundation
Toigo's mission is to foster the career advancement and increased leadership of underrepresented talent by creating mechanisms for greater inclusion from the classroom to the boardroom. B. Riley and Toigo are working in partnership to develop industry education programs that support developing minority leaders as they prepare to embark upon their careers. in 2021, B. Riley and Toigo successfully culminated the Summer MBA Investment Competition, an initiative focused on leadership development and workplace inclusion. The winning student teams are awarded $60,000 grants from B. Riley.
Sugar Ray Leonard Foundation
For over a decade, B. Riley has partnered with the Sugar Ray Leonard Foundation to host the "Big Fighters, Big Cause" Charity Boxing Night. This unique event benefits The Sugar Ray Leonard Foundation's mission to fund life-changing research and create awareness for Type 1 & 2 diabetes and to help children lead healthier lives through diet and exercise.
Cycle for Survival
B. Riley Financial participates in charity rides across the country to benefit the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
B. Riley Financial supports Feeding America in their efforts to help fight hunger across the country through annual office food drives and corporate giving.
- All Stars Project
- ALS Association
- Annual Jurisprudence Luncheon
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Autism Speaks
- Bet Tzedek Justice Ball
- California Winemakers - Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Catholic Renewal Annual Program
- Children's Bureau
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Constitutional Rights Foundation
- Covenant House Texas
- Crossroads Community Services at St. Bartholomew's Church
- Cycle for Survival
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Dress for Success
- Elks USA
- Fallen Patriots
- Feeding America
- First Tee of Denver
- Friendship Circle Los Angeles
- Furniture Bank
- Georgia Asylum And Immigration Network (GAIN)
- Girls Inc.
- Her Justice
- Jewish Family & Career Services of Atlanta (JF&CS)
- Meals on Wheels
- National Jewish Health
- Northwestern Mesulam Center for Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer's Disease
- Play Marin
- Raise the Bar by Women's Foundation of Florida
- Semper Fi & America's Fund
- Skechers Pier to Pier Friendship Walk
- Sugar Ray Leonard Foundation
- The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network PurpleStride
- Treats for Troops with Soldier's Angels
- Tunnel to Towers
- USO Metropolitan of New York
- Women's Syndicate Association