Corporate Retirement Plans
Retirement plan design where everyone benefits
Selecting a financial professional to help manage a company's corporate retirement plan is an important decision. It is crucial that an advisor understands ERISA investments and the plan's objectives. It is equally important to create and manage an appropriate plan that ensures the retirement investment committee and trustees fulfill their fiduciary obligations to employees.
We have the expertise, financial tools and industry relationships to help plan sponsors establish and manage their company's retirement plan. We can help plan sponsors establish a defined contribution or defined benefit retirement plan that is fair and equitable for their employees and ensures the long-range financial security of the company.
Our in-house experts work directly with the plan committee and trustees to provide:
- Qualified plan and 401(k) plan investment advisory services - we make unbiased recommendations of products and platforms to fit the company's particular needs, with ongoing monitoring of plan performance.
- Plan fiduciary services - we serve alongside plan trustees to implement policies and procedures to mitigate personal fiduciary liability, increase transparency and reduce conflicts of interest. We have the ability to serve in either a 3(21) or 3(38) capacity.
- Consulting services - we advise on total plan design to help plan sponsors achieve their goals of recruiting and retaining talent and preparing participants to be "retirement ready".
- Participant education services - we provide personalized education designed to increase participation and deferral rates and improve employee retirement outcomes.
- Non-qualified deferred compensation - we assist with designing and managing non-qualified deferred compensation plans to enhance executive benefits.