- Private clients and families
- Corporate employee retirement plan services
- B. Riley Wealth Management, since 2014
- 20 years in industry
- Certified Retirement Plan SpecialistSM (CRPS®)
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA®)
- Christian Brothers University
Amy joined B. Riley Wealth Management in early 2014. She works in partnership with the Hays Financial Group, which manages more than 40 retirement plans with over $400 million in assets and over 6,000 participants. Previously, Amy was a Relationship Manager with John Hancock Retirement Plan Services where she gained valuable insights into a diverse group of corporate retirement plans. She provides guidance to an array of Plan Sponsors and Administrators to help them navigate the complexities of retirement plans with efficiency. During her career, Amy has worked extensively with plan participants and has demonstrated a record of increasing participation and contributions. Amy has been recognized in the industry being named among the 2015 MVP List of Top Women Advisors by the National Association of Plan Advisors and selected for AdvisorHub's inaugural Women Advisors to Watch in 2021.