Direct: (949) 335-2640
- Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (CZR)
- Century Casinos, Inc. (CNTY)
- DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. (DDI)
- Everi Holdings, Inc. (EVRI)
- Full House Resorts, Inc. (FLL)
- GAN Limited (GAN)
- Genius Sports Limited (GENI)
- Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN)
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE)
- International Game Technology PLC (IGT)
- Light & Wonder, Inc. (LNW)
- PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS)
David Bain is a Managing Director with B. Riley Securities responsible for the gaming and leisure sector. He has over 23 years of experience as a research analyst and investment banker with a focus on gaming and leisure.
He has received numerous financial awards, including Wall Street Journal "Best on the Street," designations for stock picking and StarMine awards for financial forecasting accuracy, amongst others.
Prior to B. Riley, he was a managing director in research and/or investment banking at Sterne Agee, Merriman Curhan and Ford, and Roth Capital Partners.
Mr. Bain is an active member of the American Bar Association, California Bar Association, Business Law Association and the Public Interest Law Association. He received a JD with an emphasis in corporate law from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles; MBA from Pepperdine University with finance major and; BA from UCLA where he was also a scholarship athlete.