- Equity Capital Markets
- Debt Capital Markets
- Private Capital Advisory
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
Larry Goldsmith is a Senior Managing Director in B. Riley Securities' Investment Banking division and is the Head of the Real Estate Investment Banking Group. Larry joined the firm in July 2009 and has over 25 years of investment banking experience providing companies with strategic advice on capital raising and M&A in the Real Estate, Lodging & Leisure and Homebuilding sectors.
Notable transactions in which B. Riley Securities acted as sole manager or bookrunner include:
- Lead Financial Advisor on Landsea Homes' $510M business combination with LF Capital Acquisition Corp and Lead Placement Agent on the $35M PIPE
- Bookrunner on $143MM IPO for Alpine Income Property Trust
- Sole manager on the $530M 144A offering and $748M follow-on 144A offering, and bookrunner on $812M IPO for American Homes 4 Rent
- Sole manager on $164M 144A and bookrunner on $260M IPO for MedEquities Realty Trust
- Bookrunner on $173M IPO for Chatham Lodging Trust
Prior to joining B. Riley Securities, Larry was a Managing Director in the Real Estate Investment Banking Group at Banc of America Securities; held various positions with Montgomery Securities in the Lodging and Hospitality Group; and began his career at Credit Suisse First Boston in their M&A Group. Larry graduated with high honors from the University of Texas in Austin in 1994 with a degree in Finance.