Director, Settlement Solutions
Direct: (901) 251-1340
- Structured Settlements
- Qualified Assignment (physical injury cases)
- Non-Qualified Assignment
- Structured Attorney Fees
- Structured Installment Sales
- Expert Testimony – Structured Settlements and Trust Services
- Court-Ordered UTMA
- Court-Ordered Trusts
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC®)
- Expert witness and settlement consultant specializing in tort claims financing solutions and fiduciary services
Albert Alexander is an expert witness and settlement consultant providing fully integrated solutions to members of both bench and bar with a specialization in qualified and non-qualified tort claims settlement transactions and funding obligations, trust and fiduciary services, and the family office function. Concierge services include on-call mediation assistance, consultation, conference, and court, all with the utmost civility and integrity.
He is a Certified Structured Settlement Constultant (CSSC®) and is listed with the USDOJ Appropriation Act List of Annuity Brokers under 28 C.F.R 50.24.
Alexander holds general securities and advisory registrations, as well as institutional insurance appointments and licensure in 50 states, Washington D.C.,
and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Prior to joining B. Riley, Alexander directed settlement funding for A.G. Edwards.