- Portfolio construction, implementation and monitoring
- Real estate development & investment and private equity
- B. Riley Wealth Management since 2015
- 26 years in industry
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA)
- University of Alabama
Tyler Berry, IV has over two decades of financial experience. His passion for the stock market as a young boy led him to a career in financial services. After dealing with the financial repercussions of losing loved ones, he developed a strong personal calling for helping others prepare for and deal with similar life circumstances. In addition to his core competency in wealth management and investment planning, he has extensive experience in non-profit board work and family office operations. The Berry Peña Wealth Management team advises high-net-worth individuals and multi-generational families on investments, protection and transfer of wealth, with a particular focus on integrated planning between all aspects of the clients professional network.