- Consumer Products
- Food & Beverage
- Specialty Retail & Apparel
- Electronic Components
- Media & Entertainment
- Process Industries
- Consumer Services
- Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN)
- Cadre Holdings, Inc. (CDRE)
- Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH)
- ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC)
- Envela Corporation (ELA)
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF)
- Iteris, Inc. (ITI)
- Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD)
- Stagwell Inc. (STGW)
- The Joint Corp. (JYNT)
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS)
- Universal Electronics Inc. (UEIC)
- VSE Corp. (VSEC)
- XPEL, Inc. (XPEL)
- Xponential Fitness, Inc. (XPOF)
- Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ)
Jeff Van Sinderen, with B. Riley Securities since 1997, is a Senior Equity Research Analyst covering consumer and special situations in varied industries that largely have consumer-facing components. He has more than 30 years of experience as an analyst in consumer/retail, food and beverage/CPG, technology, software and other industries.
For several years Jeff has been named among the best analysts by Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, StarMine and TipRanks.
Prior to B. Riley, he held positions at Imperial Capital as a sell-side analyst, buy-side analyst and investment banking analyst, involved with dozens of companies in varied industries, including consumer and technology.
Jeff received his B.A. from Pepperdine University where he studied business and organizational communication.