- Metals & Mining
- Specialty Industrials & Materials
- Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE)
- Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP)
- Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV)
- Cool Company Ltd. (CLCO)
- Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (EGLE)
- Eneti Inc. (NETI)
- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (GNK)
- Global Ship Lease, Inc. (GSL)
- Golar LNG Limited (GLNG)
- International Seaways, Inc. (INSW)
- KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP)
- Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP)
- Matthews International Corporation (MATW)
- Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT)
- Pangea Logisitics Solutions Ltd. (PANL)
- Scorpio Tankers Inc. (STNG)
- Tellurian, Inc. (TELL)
- Textainer Group Holdings Limited (TGH)
- Triton International Ltd. (TRTN)
Liam Burke is a Managing Director with B. Riley Securities responsible for in diversified industrials, shipping, and natural resources.
He is a is a two-time recipient of the Thomson Reuters Analyst Awards and was recognized once by TipRanks as a top 100 analyst.
Prior to B. Riley, he was Managing Director at Wunderlich Securities covering specialty chemicals and materials. Mr. Burke was also a Managing Director/Research Analyst at Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, providing company analysis and stock valuations for a small and mid-cap equity universe that included both Specialty Industrials and Chemicals. Before that, he served as Senior Equity Analyst at Ferris, Baker Watts, Inc. with a concentration in Consumer and Industrial Companies. Prior to FBW, Mr. Burke spent eight years at Alex Brown Investment Management, acting as a co-portfolio manager for six of those years during which he helped manage a multi-billion debt and equity telecommunications sector mutual fund.
Mr. Burke has a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Georgetown University and an MBA in Finance at George Washington University.