- Service & Technology
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ATNM)
- Azenta, Inc. (AZTA)
- BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS)
- Cryoport, Inc. (CYRX)
- Fusion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (FUSN)
- IVERIC bio, Inc. (ISEE)
- Lantheus Holdings, Inc.(LNTH)
- American Association for Cancer Research
- Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas
Dr. Yuan Zhi is a Healthcare Equity Research Analyst at B. Riley Securities responsible for the coverage of SMid-cap biotech companies developing cutting-edge therapeutics for Oncology and Ophthalmology, including Radiopharma and Life Sciences Tools companies supporting the biotech innovation. He has 9 years of experience in Healthcare, with a focus on Oncology, Ophthalmology, Radiopharma, and Life Sciences Tools.
Yuan had published 2 peer-reviewed articles in Biochemistry. He also serves as Product Development Peer Reviewer at the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas.
Prior to B. Riley, he held positions at Sirona Capital and Elanco through investment internship and R&D internship.
Yuan is a member of American Association for Cancer Research, Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer, and American Society of Clinical Oncology. He received a B.Sc. degree in Chemistry from Wuhan University and a Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry from Texas A&M University. He has passed the CFA level II exam in 2018.