We are seeking a full-time NetSuite Administrator in the Business Applications Group based in Woodland Hills, CA who will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing NetSuite and related integrations for business needs. The ideal candidate will be solutions focused with effective communication, strong teamwork, and excellent organizational, technical, and financial accounting skills (Techno-Functional). The position will report to the SVP of Business Applications, work closely with the SVP, Corporate Controller in the Woodland Hills, CA office and support general system users.
In addition to day-to-day administration of NetSuite account management and user access, the position be responsible for maintaining the integrity of data for business conducted on NetSuite. Build, test, and bring to production configuration and customizations of the NetSuite platform that meet the needs of management with a focus toward enhancing business processes. Implementing NetSuite solutions for AP, GL, AR, Fixed Assets, Projects, etc. Provide training and support to general users in multiple office locations.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- NetSuite Administration and configuration.
- Maintaining and improving integrity of system data.
- Implement NetSuite for new subsidiaries as needed.
- Implement, configure, and support NetSuite bundles/add-ons.
- NetSuite Integrations using SuiteTalk web services, Restlets, Map-Reduce Scripts and SuiteAnalytics Connect.
- Data migration
- Saved Searches
- Custom Reports
- Implement segregation of duties
- Provide audit support
- Application Performance Management
- Change Management and NetSuite Cases
- Order fulfillment and inventory, EDI integration.
- Banking integrations – EFT, ACH, Positive Pay, etc.
- Project and vendor management
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or development experience in Financial Accounting systems and integration.
- At least three years of experience with NetSuite administration and development and responsibilities listed above.
- SQL Database Experience – Querying and integrating NetSuite data with external systems.
- Knowledgeable about finance and accounting concepts and user experience (GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Projects, foreign currency, EFT, multi-subsidiary accounting, inventory and order fulfillment, etc.).
- SOX audit experience as it relates to enterprise financial systems.
- Custom reporting experience. Data warehousing experience is a plus.
B. Riley Financial, Inc. employees enjoy competitive salaries, access to our 401(k)-profit sharing retirement plan and our other benefits including paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave, voluntary group medical, dental, and vision insurance, and company paid life and disability coverage.