We are seeking a full-time Sponsor Coverage Coordinator to work in our NY office.
This new position will have responsibilities to assist in the buildout of the BRF’s sponsor coverage initiative. The primary purpose of the position is to internally coordinate all sponsor activity across the firm, however as the position develops, candidate could potentially be used to market directly to funds. This individual will be working directly with senior management of every operating group and reporting to the Co-CEO of B. Riley Financial.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing the maintenance and updating of the PE sponsor information in our CRM
- Coordinate sponsor calling between BRF calling officers and PE funds
- Assist with business development with Sponsors as appropriate
- Calling on PE funds to educate them on our platform capabilities and to identify and solicit business across our platform
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field.
- Two to three years of experience in sponsor relationships.
- Investment banking/capital markets/commercial lending/appraisal or other financial experience.
- FINRA Licensed Preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship and sales skills.
- Strong presentation, listening and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
B. Riley Financial, Inc. employees enjoy competitive salaries, access to our 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan and our other benefits including paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave, voluntary group medical, dental, and vision insurance, and company paid life and disability coverage.