We are seeking a full-time Client Service Associate with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of industry experience.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work independently to organize, prioritize, and complete tasks, provide administrative and sales support to BRWM Financial Advisors through clerical and account-related duties including the flow of correspondence, and communicate daily with clients providing routine securities information and executing trades as directed by clients and BRWM Financial Advisors.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as liaison between Financial Advisors and internal departments (Compliance, Operations, and Administration).
- Responsible for client money transfers, check request, necessary per communication with clients.
- Provide administrative support to Financial Advisors by processing new account applications, obtaining necessary documents, resolving inquiries, and handling account transfers.
- Research and resolve late payments, overdraft items, pending service inquiries, and communicates resolution as appropriate.
- Prepare various types of correspondence using Word, Excel, and other necessary software.
- Interact maturely and effectively with Financial Advisors, clients, and internal contacts.
- Receive incoming calls, handling requests, and directing communication to appropriate parties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience highly preferred.
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) and Series 7 preferred.
- One to two years of related brokerage industry experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
B. Riley Financial, Inc. employees enjoy competitive salaries, access to our 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan and our other benefits including paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave, voluntary group medical, dental, and vision insurance, and company paid life and disability coverage.