- Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO)
- Bicycle Therapeutics Plc (BCYC)
- Geron Corporation (GERN)
- Journey Medical Corp. (DERM)
- Kymera Therapeutics, Inc. (KYMR)
- MiNK Therapeutics, Inc. (INKT)
- Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (MRTX)
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB)
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL)
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX)
- Viridian Therapeutics, Inc. (VRDN)
Kalpit Patel is a Biotech Analyst with B. Riley Securities responsible for covering emerging companies within the oncology and immunology sectors. He has 15 years of experience in the healthcare field.
Prior to joining B. Riley, Kalpit was a director at Oppenheimer covering early-stage biotech companies. He also spent several years as a pharmacist before embarking on a Wall Street career.
Kalpit is a registered pharmacist in Illinois. He received his MBA from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a Pharm.D. from the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy.